The murder book / Mark Billingham.
- ISBN: 0802159680 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780802159687 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780802159687
- ISBN: 0802159680
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Edition: First Grove Atlantic hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atlantic Monthly Press, 2022.
"Tom Thorne finally has it all. In Nicola Tanner and Phil Hendricks, Thorne has good friends by his side. His love life is newly reformed by a promising relationship and he is happy in the job he has devoted his life to. As he sets off hunting the woman responsible for a series of grisly murders, Thorne has no way of knowing that he will be plunged into a nightmare from which he may never wake. A nightmare that has a name. Thorne's past threatens to catch up with him and a ruinous secret is about to be revealed. If he wants to save himself and his friends, he will have to do the unthinkable. Tom Thorne finally has a lot to lose"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 6 of 20 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ansonia Public Library.
- 3 current holds with 20 total copies.