Cold, cold bones / Kathy Reichs.
- ISBN: 9798885780100
- Physical Description: 501 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Sequel to: The bone code.
"Thorndike Press large print basic."
"Freed from a heavy work schedule, Tempe Brennan is content to dote on her daughter Katy, finally returned to civilian life from the army. But when mother and daughter meet at Tempe's place one night, they find a box on the back porch. Inside: a very fresh human eyeball. GPS coordinates etched into the eyeball lead to an equally macabre discovery. Soon after, Tempe examines a corpse and her anxiety deepens. There seems to be no pattern to the subsequent killings, except that each mimics in some way a homicide that a younger Tempe had been called in to analyze. Who or what is targeting her, and why?"-- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 10 of 16 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ansonia Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 16 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ansonia Public Library||LP REICHS, KATHY (Text)||34045145960576||Adult New Large Type||Checked out||08/29/2022|